- Please email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use the item's unique reference code eg SS 001, as well as colour choice if applicable
- If you haven't ordered from Dollydoodles before, please say if you are ordering from the UK or overseas eg USA, so that shipping can be calculated
- Please do NOT use Facebook Messenger to place an order.
- In order to keep costs as low as possible, shipping can only be calculated after a complete order has been packed, as charges depend on the weight and size of the package. Orders are shipped using Royal Mail services. Multiple items can be dispatched together
Within the UK
- Single items which are within Royal Mail's Large Letter criteria and have a value of less than £20 are sent at First Class Large Letter rate. Proof of postage will be obtained, to comply with Royal Mail's Terms and Conditions for compensation if lost or damaged
- Single items of 'Large Letter' size which are valued between £20 and £50 will be shipped using First Class 'Signed For' services. This will provide insurance cover to the value of the item, up to £50
- Orders valued at over £50 need to be shipped using Royal Mail's Special Delivery, but in the case of multiple purchases, it is sometimes cheaper to post separately using First Class 'Signed For' services.
- Packages valued at up to £20 and weighing up to 99g can be sent using Royal Mail's International Standard services. This service does not provide tracking but proof of posting will be obtained in accordance with Royal Mail's Terms and Conditions for compensation in the event of loss or damage
- Packages with a value in excess of £20 and/or weighing 100g or over will be dispatched using Royal Mail's International Tracked and Signed service. Items are electronically scanned in the UK and overseas to the point of delivery. Costs vary according to the value, weight, size and destination of the package
- Dollydoodles cannot be held responsible for any taxes, customs duties or other fees imposed by foreign governments
- Please do not ask for purchases to be marked as 'gifts' as this is illegal
Buyers who request that their order is sent using a cheaper rate which does not provide adequate insurance cover do so at their own risk.
- Payment is by Paypal only. Please wait until you receive a Paypal invoice before making a payment as you do not have the email details required. Payment via your invoice will provide your delivery address
- Cheques are not accepted
- Payment must be made in GB Pounds
- Payment is required within three days of receipt of Paypal invoice
How do I place an order?
Instructions for placing an order are at the top of this page. Don't forget to quote the item's unique reference code and if you haven't ordered from Dollydoodles before, to say to which country the item is to be sent
How do I know if my order has been accepted?
You will be notified by email. However, the site is updated manually which may mean a delay during busy periods, or because of time differences. Dollydoodles is UK-based
How do you know who ordered an outfit first?
Orders received from the website email address are automatically redirected to my personal email, which some people use. As they are then listed chronologically, it is easy to see whose email arrived first. This is why I ask that Facebook Messenger is not used for ordering, as when the website is busy, it is important to kept it up to date with sales to avoid disappointing would-be purchasers and there is no time to check Facebook as well as keep abreast of orders arriving by email.
How much does shipping cost?
Shipping costs cannot be calculated until an order is assembled, owing to price variations according to the package's weight, size, value and destination. All packages are shipped using Royal Mail. Details of services used are listed above
When is the website updated?
There is no specific date for updates as this depends on when a sufficient amount of outfits have been completed.
Can you email me when you update?
Notification of a website update is announced on the Facebook Sasha Morgenthaler Facebook Group page. It is not possible to notify individuals
Where are the outfits sold on this site made?
They are all made individually by me. Dollydoodles is just me and my sewing machine!
Is the fabric you use new?
Yes, all fabric is new and unworn, although some outfits are repurposed from new clothing! Denim fabric will have been washed before use to check for colourfastness.
Do outfits made for Sasha toddler dolls fit the Sasha babies?
As the bodies for the toddlers and babies are more or less the same size, any sweatshirts, hoodies and t-shirts will fit either doll, but trousers, shorts, dresses and dungarees made for the toddlers are not designed for a sitting position.
Where do you get your patterns for Sasha Doll clothes?
All outfits sold on this website are created from my own patterns
Do you sell your patterns?
Are the outfits OOAK? Do you repeat designs?
Many of the outfits are one of a kind, although this cannot be guaranteed at the time of purchase. If not OOAK, then they will be of limited production as much of the fabric used is of a small quantity. Designs are sometimes repeated where possible if they prove to be very popular
Do you take commissions?
No. Working from an order book is stressful as well as restricting time to create new designs. Please don't ask as you may be offended by a refusal!
Do you make outfits for the studio or course dolls?
I'm afraid not. I'm not lucky enough to own either, and would need one to create my patterns
Do you make outfits for other dolls?
No, just Sasha and Gregor, and their little toddler and baby brothers and sisters
I have a query not covered here. Where can I contact you?
I can be contacted at email@example.com